Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Halfway

So I weighed in at 185 this morning after subtracting my clothes. 2 more pounds lost in week three. All water I imagine. I've sunken to the level of applying moisturizer to my desiccated remains but even that is little help as my finger tips are cracking open. anyway I`m halfway to my weight loss goal.

I'm back on the dairy again with no ill effects. Today I reintroduced the gluten. I am invited out to supper Thursday so I had to speed up the challenge phase of the diet because what if they serve something like spaghetti? Then I've got both nightshades (tomato sauce) and gluten (pasta). So I bought a bagel. No problems so far although that bagel really sat in my stomach a long time and I was a bit noddy this afternoon. I probably should to pick up something else though to have some more gluten tomorrow and see what happens.

The danger of reintroducing two groups at the same time is that if I have a negative reaction I won't know which group caused it. Then I'd have to start all over again and only the Boss wants that. What exactly is a negative reaction? I'm not really sure. I'm going on the assumption it will be heartburn or an upset stomach or the runs or a noticeable drop in energy and hopefully not all of the above.

No comments: