Saturday, January 2, 2010

And so it begins

I took my new measurements yesterday. The holidays season was not kind. I am going to take two sets of measurements for the duration of the Paleodiet experiment. Me as a regular schmuck and me pretending to be an athlete. Why you ask? Because I'm going to start exercising again. Seriously. I'm going to sign up for a 10k again for motivation.


Catergory______________Shmuck /Athlete
Weight________________: 204.4 / 204.6
Body Fat %_____________: _22.1 / 14.1
Water % _______________: _53.1 / 57.5
Muscle Mass____________: 151.4 / 167.2
Basal Metabolic Rate______: _2124 / 2329
Metabolic Age__________: ___40 / 16
Bone Mass_____________: __7.8 / 8.6

So as you can see your self image really affects how the bio electric resistance is interpreted.

I'm really hoping this diet is as effective as the hypoallergenic diet I did last year but less gastronomically painfull.

The Boss will be doing a much more intensive blog about our diet experience as well. It can be found here: http://paleodiet-study.blogspot.com/

No comments: