Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good news for ugly folks

George must be happy that his buddy Steve is so good at what he does. I recently saw the Adventures of Tintin in 3D and I have to say I was impressed. For the second time in my life I also got a private viewing being the only person in the movie theater. (The first time was a midnight showing of 3000 miles to Graceland, which was also better than expected.)

The animation in Tintin was excellent to my untrained eye and while the characters were human the fact that they were also obviously cartoons was a lot less creepy that some recent attempts at animated tales of humans. The action was fun and the story good.

I'm already up for the sequel and that's a rare thing these days.

You might be wondering how the title fits this post? Well with animation this good it won't be long before good buy ugly actors will be able steal the leading roles from the no talent pretty people.

No comments: