Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2019 already?

204 pounds, 23% body fat adds up to a metabolic age of 46. Starting 2012 I’m cheating myself out of a potential 7 years of life.


So while I don’t make new years resolutions I am going to have to do something about this in 2012. I’ve got lots of ideas - a return to hot yoga, running, weights etc. combined with a ketogenic diet transitioning into modified paleo but the real new weapon against obesity is my new paper notebook.


The 2012 plan is to record every penny that slips through my grubby paws. One of the negative aspects of modern urban living is that money seems to evaporate. I suspect that far too much of it goes to connivence food and i want to find out.


The factors in favour are that I (hopefully) get to kill two birds with one stone - get healthier and save more escape money. And for me focussing on my inner miser should be easier than my inner health nut.

No comments: