Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Construction proceeds

We had some help in the forms of beautiful weather, Grandmaster J. and Sir C. Thanks guys! this Thanksgiving weekend and I’m now feeling pretty good that the bunkie might get done before winter.


This is where we are now:




















My hope is to finish the wall with the door in it and maybe the back wall. If I can get that done I can put a tarp on the frame by the just started wall and light the wood stove and extend the building season.


The bad news is one of my window boxes went out of square while we were building so it’s going to be tough to get that window in. i’m going to have the brace the remaining window boxes better.


This is the offending box (and a close up look at what the walls look like) :
























And I forgot to post a picture of Shed Bee:
























Pretty good eh, almost looks store bought!

1 comment:

v said...

Love this and the last post. So exciting to see your progress! And your harvest, while small, looked delish : )