Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Big Nickle

The La Cloche Sillouette hike didn't exactly go as planned. Mostly because the planning was not very good. It started out with me mixing up my days so on Saturday we drove to Sudbury and stayed in a motel (The Belmont - probably should have gotten the Grecian Suite) and ate at an all you can eat Chinese Buffet. It all worked out in the end as I got to fulfill a dream and on Sunday morning had this photo taken of me at the Big Nickle :




Awesome! All in all I rather liked Sudbury but the poor planning did add to the expense of the trip. Oh, and it was chilly so I bought a long sleeve Under Armour shirt to take the chill off. It was on sale at least.

I've decided to post recent events in instalments over the next couple of weeks rather than do one massive update.

And Happy birthday bro!

No comments: